Bluegrass Region Store
The Bluegrass Region merchandise website is open for business! Check it out!
Bluegrass Region Classified Ads
Please review the following Bluegrass Region Classified Policy before submitting your Classified Ad.
- PCA members are able to post Porsche cars, Porsche parts, and Porsche-related items for sale or wanted.
- Non-members may post classifieds, however, they must have a BGS PCA Member to “sponsor” the non-member.
- Dealers may not use the BGS Region PCA Mart classifieds for business purposes. If the title of the car is not in the name of the PCA member posting the ad, the listing will be removed. Members may be asked to provide verification that they own the vehicle.
- Items must be Porsche cars, Porsche parts, or Porsche-oriented products/tools.
- Items posted must be the personal property of the primary membership account holder or co-member, and not connected with a business enterprise.
- Classifieds for parking or garage rental space are not allowed. However, you may place a paid advertisement (please contact Ed Steverson for more information).
- Classifieds that do not conform to The Mart rules may be deleted without warning.
- Every 60 days the ad must be resubmitted for it to remain published. There is no limit on the amount of time an ad may remain published.
- Please add a comment “SOLD” if the item has been sold. Thanks!
- When you post or edit a classified, our “goal” is to review and display the classified within 2 days on our site listings.
Please note that the BGS Region PCA doesn’t handle transactions — the actual commerce is up to you.
To protect yourself from potentially fraudulent classified and to help ensure the Classifieds and Marts are a friendly place to browse for Porsches and other items, please read the Buyer Safety Tips section provided by PCA National.